Saturday, October 2

entry dari nasik puteh. buat aku suka

F**k!

I know bad word nothing help at all..
Because obviously I dun know how to tell..
All I can say.. it was a long day and I’m on the loose..
Everything gone horibly horibly wrong....
plus.. that  motherfucker-bastard, plis stop messing with me..
juz get lost you asscock and go burn yourself in hell..!!

A heavy rain kept running down on the cheeks..
Oh GOD.. I’m begging YOU..
Please take me out of this shit and put me in some peace…
I really do need someone to talk..  
But clearly, no one.

ini entry dari sorang kawan blogger
apa yang dia tulis adalah sama dengan apa yang aku rasa
thank you sangat2 nasik puteh
kalau salah apa yang I buat ni
please. maafkan saya
tapi terima kasih dah beri saya satu idea walaupun kita tak pernah kenal

.........
aku dah patut diam
siapa2 yang nak cakap dengan aku.sila lupakan sekejap
let me search something within me first
let me make myself strong again
let me heal my swollen heart 
then 
i'll be on my feet again

No comments:

Selak Selak

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

mari berkenalan...

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Checker